With numerous national supersport titles under its belt and a reputation as one of the fastest bikes in the Supersport World Championship, the Triumph Daytona 675 leads the racing scene.
Working closely with partner teams in the British and world supersport championships, Triumph has developed a comprehensive range of factory race products that enable the Daytona 675 to be transformed into a race-winning supersport machine.
Highlights from the Triumph Race Products range include:
TRACS – Triumph Race Calibration Software. A computer program that allows race teams to tune the new programmable race ECU on a laptop PC. Developed by one of Triumph’s most experienced EFI calibration engineers, the programmable ECU and software has been created as a direct response to the growing numbers of competitors choosing Triumph for their race programmes.
- Fully programmable fuel mapping (500rpm increments, for individual cylinders).
- Fully programmable ignition mapping.
- Switchable wet and dry maps.
- Adjustable pit lane speed limiter and speedo calibration.
- Adjustable quickshifter cut duration (adjustable at low, mid and high RPM)
- Adjustable rev limiter up to 15,000rpm.
- New software strategies to improve throttle progression.
- Optimised software to run faster to cater for the higher RPMs involved in a race environment.
- Ability to save multiple maps within the memory of the PC.
- Exhaust – Triumph/Arrow Titanium “Stage 3” System
Triumph have continued to collaborate with Italian race exhaust specialists Arrow Special Parts to develop a new, full titanium racing exhaust system. This system has been developed to comply with current FIM regulations and work as part of the factory race kit. It offers a significant weight reduction and considerable power gains. (Total weight 4.15Kg)
Triumph/Arrow Race Rearsets
Another result of the collaboration between Triumph and Arrow are the CNC machined, fully adjustable Race Rearsets. Offered in both standard and reverse shift pattern, they feature a black anodised finish and are a must for anyone using a Daytona 675 for competition purposes. The rearsets can also be used in conjunction with the new Triumph quickshifter.
Plug and Play Quickshifter
The new Daytona 675 also offers the option to quickly and easily install a quickshifter into either the standard or racing harness. This allows riders to perform full and partial throttle up-shifts without the need for the clutch and is available for use with both standard and Triumph/Arrow footrests.
(Please Note: Triumph Race Products are intended for closed-course racing purposes only).